15 FREE SECURITY TOOLS
Numerous PC security merchants offer free security checks for your PC and tools to check your PC for known infections, spyware, and find if is powerless against digital assaults.
- Cloudbric is a cloud-based enterprise-level website protection service.
(Free up to 4GB)
- ClamAV® is an open source antivirus engine for detecting trojans, viruses, malware & other malicious threats.
- Audit My PC Security Test and Firewall test.
- OPSWAT provides free tools and services, to home users for their personal, non-commercial use. OPSWAT Free Security Tools
- AOL Computer Checkup
- Qualys BrowserCheck will perform a security analysis of your browsers
and plugins, and will run several system checks including the Top4 Security Controls.
- OpenDNS Family Shield
- The Cybersecurity Lab is a game designed to teach people how to keep their digital lives safe.
- LastPass How Secure Is My Password?
- If you want to check what services offer users the possibility to activate two-factor authentication, use this tool.
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- VirusTotal is a free service that analyzes suspicious files and URLs
- Trend Micro™ Ransomware Screen Unlocker Tool.
- Easeus Todo Backup Free is a full backup suite.